Before serving the main dishes, I really want to surprise guests and relatives with special snacks. But at the same time snack should remain easy and do not cut off the appetite. We have such a recipe - we cook stuffed tomatoes with chicken.
- tomatoes - 7 pieces;
- fillet of chicken breast - 1 piece;
- canned corn - 0,5 cans;
- 1 sweet Bulgarian pepper;
- 1 medium bulb;
- hard cheese - 100 grams.
Light snack: stuffed tomatoes with chicken. Step-by-step recipe
- Finely chop the onion and fry it until golden brown. Add to the onion finely chopped Bulgarian pepper and continue to fry.
- Rinse the chicken fillet, dry it with a paper towel. Cut into small cubes and add to onions and peppers. Also add the corn, mix everything and cook until ready.
- Carefully cut out the middle of a tomato, but leave the flesh on the walls. Fill the tomatoes with stuffing, top with cheese and send it to the preheated oven to 200 C for 15 minutes.
This light snack should be served warm, so that the cheese remains viscous. We recommend to diversify the table with a few more snacks! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make crispy cheese snacks and mini casseroles with cheese.