There are many types of snacks - this is the highlight of any festive table. Appetizers can be used as main dishes for an easy meal or a buffet table. The Olivier-Roulette appetizer contains many vegetables. Its taste is simply amazing. And most importantly, you will not spend much time preparing. This appetizer will perfectly decorate your festive table.
- 150 grams of boiled sausage;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- two eggs;
- a couple of pickled cucumbers;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- one sheet of thin lavash;
- a tablespoon of mayonnaise;
- fresh greens for decoration.
Snack "Olivier-roll". Step-by-step recipe
- Boil potatoes in salted water in a uniform. When it cools, peel off the peel and grate on a large grater.
- Cooked sausage cut into very thin straws.
- Boil the eggs hard and grate on a fine grater.
- Cucumbers and hard cheese - on a medium grater.
- To boil the carrots, too, grate.
- Spread lavash leaf on a flat surface and let it lie down for 15 minutes.
- Then lavash spread with mayonnaise, we put sausage, boiled potatoes, salted cucumber, carrots, sprinkle with cheese, egg and make a light mayonnaise mesh.
- Turn the lavash into a roll.
- We take an acute culinary knife and cut our roll into portions.
- We put on a plate and decorate with fresh herbs.
- The appetizer is ready to serve.
Appetizers are served to the table not only during a solemn meal, but also in the daily diet. The Olivier-Roulette appetizer will please your family and friends. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make rolls with ham and cheese in a hurry and a delicious roll in a hurry.