As an alternative to hepatic cakes, I suggest preparing a carrot cake. Which is also very tasty, but does not contain a lot of calories. Dietary, because it does not have fatty layers and sauces. Delicious tender chicken meat, combined with juicy and crispy carrots, gives an original taste and gives the dish ease.
- carrots in Korean - 300 grams;
- fillet of chicken - 300 grams;
- cheese hard - 100 grams;
- chicken breast - 150 grams;
- eggs of chicken - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters (for frying);
- onion - 1 piece;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- wheat flour - 0.5 cup;
- salt - to taste;
- black pepper powder - to taste.
Snack carrot cake. Step-by-step recipe
First we prepare the cakes for our snack cake. They will be made of meat.---
- To do this, we prepare chicken ground meat: chop the chicken breast in a blender together with onions.
- To the stuffing we add eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper to taste. All is well mixed up to the state of thick sour cream.
- Pour vegetable oil on the heated frying pan. It is better to take refined oil so that there are no extraneous smells and it does not foam at the frying.
- When the oil warms up, lay out the dough for a snack cake from chicken ground meat. Blade uniformly distributed throughout the surface and fry until golden crust on both sides. Fry on moderate fire. As a result, 4 or 5 meat pancakes come out of this amount of minced meat.
- We cook carrots in Korean. Of course, you can buy it in ready-made form, and you can cook it yourself. To do this, you need to peel a couple of large carrots and rub on long strips on a special grater, or simply cut into very thin straws.
- Half the bulbs cut into cubes and fry in vegetable oil. We will not use onions: we only need butter that smells of fried onions.
- Carrots dressed with a teaspoon of ground coriander, salt, pepper black pepper and red ground - to taste. Add a teaspoon of sugar and a couple of teaspoons of vinegar. We mix and make of the carrots a hill in the middle of which we form a small depression, where we put finely chopped three or four cloves of garlic.
- In the same cavity pour red-hot oil (without onions), and mix everything. The hot oil will make the carrot softer, and the garlic will give its flavor when exposed to hot oil. We give carrots in Korean for about 2-3 hours and can form a snack cake with carrots in Korean.
- We shift meat pancakes stuffing from carrots, and sprinkle the upper cake with grated hard cheese.
- Our downtime and delicious snack carrot cake is ready for consumption.
Such a cake can be prepared with any filling: for example, fried mushrooms or soft cream cheese. This dish is not only delicious, but also diet: since, for it we used lean meat and vegetables. Bon Appetit everyone! And cook with our site "I love cooking".