Salted zucchini are juicy and delicious, and even without addition without vinegar. In this recipe we will preserve the whole utility of zucchini, their naturalness and taste. Celery and garlic, added to salted zucchini makes them more saturated and bright. The recipe for salted zucchini is very old, it was inherited to me, so their cooking is not like everything on the Internet, it's about taste.
- Courgettes - 2 kilograms;
- celery - a bunch;
- horseradish - 2-3 leaf;
- 1-2 pods of bitter pepper;
- garlic - 3-5 denticles;
- salt - 2-3 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for salted zucchini for the winter
- Before you prepare salted zucchini, you need to wash them well, remove the stems, cut into slices 1-1.5 cm in thickness.
- At the bottom of a clean three-liter jar lay the third part of the spices, then put the squash in half the cans. In the middle, put the second part of the spices. Fill the jar to the top with courgettes. Top the remaining spices.
- Prepare the brine: for 1 liter of water, 2-3 tablespoons of salt. Fill the filled jars with brine, cover with lids and keep at room temperature for 8-10 days.
- Then add the brine so that it completely covers the zucchini, close the jars with plastic covers and store in a cool place.
Salted zucchini to serve as a snack on the table, they are combined with almost any dish, unobtrusively complementing it.