This quick salad I once realized on the go. Ideally for him, you need to use boiled squid, but I ran into the market and bought a jar of canned. You know what a delicious salad turned ... mmm, yummy. Immediately loved all the household. So, here's a detailed recipe for you.
- Peking cabbage - 300 grams;
- Squid konservirovannıy - 200 grams;
- cucumber - 2 pieces;
- tomato - 2 pieces;
- vegetable (or olive) oil - 3 tablespoons;
- juice from half a lemon.
Salad with squid and Peking cabbage. Step-by-step recipe
- Pine cabbage finely chopped, cucumber slices, and tomatoes - cubes.
- Stir the Peking cabbage, with tomatoes and cucumber, add canned squid rings.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice, mix with vegetable oil, and fill our colorful and colorful salad.
- If desired, you can salt, I did not salt.
At an easy and low-calorie dinner of the best dish and you will not think up, and as you saw that preparing a salad with squid is just lightning fast. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! We recommend to prepare a salad "Squids in Korean" and a spicy salad with squid.