Salad from sea kale with squid - refinement and piquancy. The salad turns out to be an island, so unusual to taste, with its peculiar aroma. Salad from sea kale can be served on the festive table, and for dinner with your loved one, and treat yourself to your own.
- a small squid - 150 grams;
- marinated sea kale - 200 grams;
- carrots in Korean - 150 grams;
- sesame - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
Salad from sea kale with squid. Step-by-step recipe
- Carcase squid fill with boiling water for half a minute, then cover with cold water. Clean from black film and viscera. In boiling water add bay leaf, a couple of black peppercorns and a little salt. Lower the carcass of the squid into the boiling water, notice exactly 10 seconds and immediately remove it.
- When the squid is cooled, cut it into half rings.
- Cut the sea kale into short strips.
- Then mix all the ingredients of the salad, add the refined vegetable oil. I do not salt, because all the ingredients, as for me, are already quite salty.
Before serving, a salad of sea kale with squid should be infused for 30-40 minutes. Serve, directly into a plate add sesame seeds.
Saladik is simply a miracle - light, airy. I'm sure he will win hearts to all lovers of sea kale. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try salad from sea kale with crab sticks and salad from sea kale with egg and cucumber.