I recently got a very simple, lean salad with Pekinese cabbage on my eyes. And, as it turned out, a very fast recipe. When I first made it, I was struck by surprise - it is really delicious, easy for the stomach, it is - it's a pleasure. Such a salad not only dilutes the lean table with freshness, but also energizes vitamins and microelements. And it's very nice that it is inexpensive - but it turns out so delicious. Therefore, on "I Love to Cook," I want to share my pleasant find and tell the recipe of a simple salad with Peking cabbage of very quick preparation, which you can - and need - to do during the fast (and not only).
- carrots - 200 grams;
- onions - 100 grams;
- cabbage Peking - 400-500 grams;
- canned green peas - 300-400 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- salt, sugar - a pinch.
Salad with Chinese cabbage. Step-by-step recipe
- Peel the carrots on a fine grater.
And I really liked the option with a grater for carrots in Korean - it is obtained with small blocks, it retains more juiciness.
- Onion cut into thin, small pieces, combine with carrots, season with salt and sugar. All mixed well, a little wriggle, so that the vegetables are allowed to juice.
- Shred Peking cabbage, add to carrots with onions.
- Add green peas without liquid.
- Season all with vegetable oil and mix well.
- Cook the dish for 15 minutes, then mix again.
Also very interesting is a salad with a pickled onion. For this, I pour the crushed onion with 150 milliliters of boiling water, add a teaspoon of salt and sugar, leave for 5-7 minutes. After the water is drained, and the pickled onions I use according to the recipe.
The salad with Peking cabbage is ready! It has fascinating lightness and freshness. How delicious to crunch a juicy salad, especially when the body requires vitamins. You can serve it with any side dish, mushrooms or fish - you will immediately feel how it tastes good with all products. Be aware of new simple lean dishes on "I Love to Cook"!