Light and easy salad with Pekinese cabbage and tuna is ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner, well, or more precisely, it is always and everywhere appropriate. Its lightness and excellent taste is just on top. Pamper yourself with a delicious salad, because it gives a good mood and positive emotions.
- canned tuna in its own juice - 250 grams;
- onion - 250 grams;
- black olives without stones;
- boiled eggs - 2 pieces;
- Peking cabbage - a little head;
- olive oil and vinegar for refueling.
Salad with Pekinese cabbage and tuna. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut off a cob in the Peking cabbage, and break off the soft leaves with hands or cut it large.
- Put cabbage in a salad bowl, add crushed fish.
- Chop the onion, also add to the salad.
- Cut olives into circles, eggs - slices.
- Also put on a plate with cabbage.
- Prepare a dressing of oil and vinegar and pour over the salad.
Serve the salad with Pekinese cabbage for meat, potatoes, vegetable stew. Very brightly this salad looks on a festive table, and its preparation does not take away from you a lot of forces. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the tuna balls and tuna salad with cottage cheese.