A useful and nutritious salad with Pekinese cabbage and shrimps can revive any feast. It perfectly harmonizes with the sharp side dishes, ideal with pasta and potatoes.
- a little head of Peking cabbage;
- uncooked shrimps - 0.5 kg;
- canned pineapple - 200 grams;
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- cheese - 200 grams;
Salad with Pekinese cabbage and shrimps. Step-by-step recipe
- Shrimp salad, I used cooked-frozen, so just cleaned them and put them into boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Pine cabbage finely chop, remember with your hands.
- Pineapples and cucumbers cut into slices.
- Mix cabbage, shrimp, pineapple, cheese, grated on a large grater.
- Before serving, season the salad with mayonnaise and add greens as desired.
Salad with Pekinese cabbage and prawns is magically fabulous, light, pleasant, original and very harmonious. We with "I love to cook" wish you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the salad "King prawns" and salad with shrimps.