Salad "Snow Maiden" according to this recipe is just delicious. Decorate your holiday table with this salad, and success is guaranteed. About its taste it can be said that it is very gentle, airy, light and hearty at the same time!
- beef tongue - 200 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- lightly salted cucumber - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- mayonnaise - to taste;
- garlic with 2 cloves.
"Snow Maiden" salad. Step-by-step recipe
- First, boil the tongue. Water solim.
- Finished tongue three on a large grater.
- Onion shredded in small cubes.
- Eggs must be boiled, after which we separate the protein from the yolk.
- We rub the squirrels and yolks on a grater separately.
- Potatoes are cooked in a uniform.
- After our potatoes are ready, peeled and rubbed on a large grater.
- Slightly salted cucumbers shredded in small cubes.
- Garlic is cleaned, squeezed through garlic and mixed with mayonnaise.
- We take salad bowl, put tongue and grease with mayonnaise. Each layer in this salad will need to be greased with mayonnaise.
- We put onions from above.
- We spread potatoes on onions.
- Cucumbers laid on top of potatoes.
- Top with the yolk.
- Sprinkle the salad with protein. Try not to crush the ingredients when lubricating with mayonnaise, so the salad will turn out to be more tender and airy.
Our New Year's salad "Snow Maiden" is ready. Surprise your guests and be surprised yourself. This is delicious! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the TOP-5 awesome salads for the holidays and the TOP-5 of the most delicious and beautiful layered holiday salads.