Salad "Shrimp in a royal way" will be a real festive masterpiece for any table. Its original design will not leave anyone indifferent. This will be exactly the salad that your guests will want to try first.
- shrimp - half a kilogram;
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- red caviar - 250 grams;
- mayonnaise - 300 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- Laurushka - 3 pieces;
- pepper peas - 4 pieces;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
Salad "Shrimp in a royal way." Step-by-step recipe
- First, to prepare our salad, boil the shrimp in salted water.
- In the process of cooking in a pan with shrimps, add the bay and bell pepper.
- Ready shrimp in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Eggs and potatoes must be boiled and grated. When potting, cook potatoes.
- Cheese is also rubbed on a grater.
- Garlic squeezed through garlic and mixed with mayonnaise.
- In the salad bowl we spread the salad layers.
- Each layer is lubricated with mayonnaise. Let's lay out the salad in two layers.
- First we put shrimps, if desired, you can pepper, then potatoes, cheese and eggs.
- When you put the salad in two layers, be sure to grease it completely with mayonnaise from above. Decorate with caviar and shrimps, as in the picture.
Bon Appetit! Prepare with pleasure for your relatives the most delicious recipes with "I love to cook." And be sure to try a salad with shrimp and a salad with Pekinese cabbage and shrimps.