Salad of French lentils - it's tasty, useful and exquisite. Dark green lentils in speckles, called French or lentilles du Puy, perfectly retains its shape and pleasantly crunches after soaking. I soak it for 8-10 hours, wash it, and use it immediately or sprout 1 day. Algae is not necessary, but I try to eat them regularly because I do not eat iodized salt.
- 1 cup dry French lentils;
- 1 stalk of stalked celery, cut into pieces about 0.5 cm wide;
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika;
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- 1 tablespoon of flakes from brown algae;
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill, finely chopped.
Salad from French lentils. Step-by-step recipe
- Lentil soak overnight, rinse, drained in a colander and put in a large bowl.
- Add celery, dill, salt, pepper, butter, lemon juice, and seaweed. Mix well.
The shelf life of such a salad is no more than two days, although is it possible that such yummy delays will last at least 10 minutes in your refrigerator? "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try a side dish of lentils and a delicious salad with lentils.