Salad Nezhinsky for the winter - this is the best recipe, of all that can be found on the Internet. It is so self-sufficient that it can not be called an appetizer or an addition to any dish, just the language does not turn. Cucumbers in this salad are perfectly combined with onion and herbs, and complemented by the pepper's sharpness. And here's how to prepare a Nezhinsky salad in detail in this recipe.
- Cucumbers - 1,4 kg;
- onion - 750 grams;
- dill - 20 grams;
- salt - 3/4 teaspoonful;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoons;
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- Bay leaf;
- bitter pepper to taste;
- pepper black peas -3 pieces.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Nezhinsky Salad
- Fresh cucumbers to wash off the dirt, cut the peduncles, chop the cucumbers into circles up to 3 mm thick, and larger ones - in half along the length, and then cut into plates up to 3 mm thick.
- Peel onion and cut into half rings.
- Wash the young fennel, drain it, remove it from rough twigs and cut into pieces up to 6 mm long.
- In prepared 0.5 liter containers lay pepper, then in regular portions alternating chopped cucumbers, onions, dill.
- Add salt, sugar, vinegar, bay leaf and the required amount of boiling water, until the jar is full. the styling of vegetables should be dense.
- Banks need to fill up to 1.5 centimeters below the top of the neck, cover with prepared lids, and stand for 20 minutes.
- Then put the pot with warmed water to 40 ° C, cover it with a lid and put it on the fire and with a weak boil of water sterilize the jars with a capacity of 0.5 liters - 10 minutes.
- After sterilization, roll the cans.
- Cool without wrapping.
When you serve Nezhinsky Salad on the table, season it with vegetable oil - this will make it taste more saturated, and will allow you to really feel the taste of summer and feel its aroma.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!