Salad from sea kale, eggs and cucumber - a tasty and useful addition to any feast. Preparing a salad is incredibly simple, but it turns out delicious. My husband, although not a big fan of sea kale, but this salad smacks for both cheeks.
- canned sea kale - 200 grams;
- fresh cucumbers - 200 grams;
- canned corn - 200 grams;
- eggs of chicken - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 80 grams.
Salad from sea kale with egg and cucumber. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggs boil and cut into cubes.
- Fresh cucumbers to wash and cut into cubes.
- If the sea kale is long, then grind it.
- We combine cabbage, egg, cucumber, canned corn, fill with mayonnaise.
Salad from sea kale with egg, thanks to the addition of fresh cucumber, it turns out refreshing and directly invigorates our body from the inside! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try salad of sea kale with crab sticks and salad of sea cabbage with squid.