This is an incredibly tasty and good salad of courgettes for the winter without sterilization. Wand-zashalochka on the shelf with preservation. Whatever was the reason for the feast, this salad is always the way. besides it is very light and easy to prepare.
- Courgettes - 4 kilograms;
- Vegetable oil - 2 cups;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kilogram;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 3-5 tablespoons;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- acetic essence - 2 tablespoons;
- black ground pepper - 1 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for salad from courgettes for the winter without sterilization
- Zucchini peel, if necessary, remove the seeds, and cut the zucchini with thin plates.
- In the enameled pot or basin lay out zucchini.
- Peel the chopped onions with half rings and lightly fry on 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. Add the fried onions to zucchini.
- Cut tomatoes and peppers into strips, and mix with zucchini and onions. Add the resulting mixture of vegetable oil, salt, sugar, black pepper and cook from the moment of boiling on low heat for 40 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the readiness to pour the vinegar essence.
- Spread the salad still hot in prepared sterilized jars and immediately roll up.
- Inverted wrap it in a blanket until it cools down completely.
Salad can be stored both at room temperature and in a cool place.
Zucchini salad for winter without sterilization differs from other salads with exquisite and light taste, as well as simplicity in cooking.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!
I recommend that you pay attention to this wonderful zucchini salad!