Autumn, rain, wind ... cold. I propose a wonderful salad "Do not be ill!" As a prevention against colds. This is a delicious medicine.
If there is a salad of black radish 1-2 times a week, the cold will bypass you by side. Join our group of health!
- Radish black - 1 piece;
- orange carrots - 1 piece;
- pomegranate - 1 piece.
For salad dressing:
- sugar or honey - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon;
- 1/2 lemon juice;
- garlic - 1 tooth;
- sunflower or olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons.
Salad "Do not hurt!" From black radish. Step-by-step recipe
- Carrots and radish thoroughly wash, peel, grate. I love grinding vegetables on a grater for Korean carrots. Salad looks beautiful and the vegetables remain succulent.
- Radish pour hot boiling water for 15-20 minutes, it will become softer and not so evil.
- In the meantime, prepare a dressing for salad: mix sugar (honey - it's more useful, but someone may have an allergy), salt, lemon juice (you can use lime for exotics), squeeze out garlic. Stirring to pour in the oil.
- Drain the water, squeeze the radish lightly to get rid of excess water in the salad.
- Mix the vegetables.
- Season the salad, stir. Check for salt. Top with a handful of pomegranate seeds.
Spread on plates and begin treatment. However, the treatment can begin and a little earlier - while the radish is in boiling water you can breathe over it - a very useful inhalation!
On the basis of this salad of black radish, you can make different options supplementing with various vegetables and herbs. Experiment! It is interesting! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to pamper yourself with an exotic salad of feijoa and beets and try the 5 most delicious salads in the world.