Summer, sun, beautiful fragrance of wild flowers, fresh hay .... All this pops up before your eyes, when in winter, in cold cold, you open a jar of this wonderful red currant jam with watermelon. An unusual combination, it gives simply unforgettable taste and aroma.
- Currant - 1 kilogram;
- Sugar (as many glasses, as a glass of currant);
- Pulp of watermelon - 1 kilogram.
A step-by-step recipe for jam from red currants and watermelon
- Cream with sugar, add the pulp of watermelon and mix.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes.
- Cool and wipe through a sieve, put into jars, cover with plastic covers, store in a refrigerator.
Spread jam from red currant and watermelon in small jars, give it to your friends. believe this you have not eaten!