Canned zucchini for the winter, it seems an ordinary not a complicated recipe, but I still love it very much, firstly for its simplicity, and secondly for the awesome taste of courgettes. I happen to use them even instead of cucumbers, when I make a vinaigrette or olivier. They are very similar to pickled cucumbers. And one year the cucumber was not harvest, closed these delicious canned zucchini for the winter and was delighted, and even on the table served them as cucumbers. Tasty and economical.
- Courgettes - 1.5 kilograms;
- garlic - 5-6 denticles;
- umbrellas of dill - 4 pieces;
- sprigs of parsley:
- pepper black peas - 10 pieces;
- salt - 4 tablespoons;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 4 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for canned zucchini for the winter
- Zucchini cut into slices 1-1.5 centimeter thick. and together with spices to lay in liter jars.
- Pour boiling water and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Then drain the water. In each jar, pour 2 tablespoons of salt, and 2 tablespoons of sugar, pour 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- In the meantime, boil new water.
- Fill the jars with boiling water and roll them up.
- Turn over and in an inverted kind of wrap in a blanket before cooling down.
Tip: If you like the taste more sharply, then add 1 pod of bitter pepper, but only clean it of seeds
Canned zucchini for the winter are served on the table with absolutely any dishes, especially delicious with buckwheat porridge, potatoes, meat and fish casseroles.
Enjoy your meal!