Beginning to describe the recipe for real bread, I would like to express my gratitude to Elena Ovcharova, she published the recipe of this bread in the pages of the magazine "Scooter Samobrainka". Now I and many of my friends know how to bake real Russian bread. Crispy crust and porous crumb, and all this is incredibly tasty. Who has not tried it, be sure to try it!
- raisins are dark - 400 grams;
- honey - 7 tablespoons;
- yeast - 400 grams;
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- flour, how much will take the dough.
I do not write anywhere the amount of flour, and I will not indicate it at all. Each time comes out in different ways, you will be guided by your test.
Real bread. Step-by-step recipe
- Raisins wash and put in a three-liter jar, add honey. Fill with water, so that it covers the raisins for 7 centimeters. Tie up the bank with gauze.
- Leave to roam for 3 days.
- Strain the liquid, add flour, so that the dough is as thick as pancakes. Cover and let it brew for about 2 hours. It turned out the leaven.
- In the future, use it in such a way: for 400 grams of starter a liter of water and a tablespoon of salt. Flour as much as take the dough. It must be airy. I mix it with a mixer.
- Then immediately spread the dough into a mold, and when it is risen, immediately send it to the oven. You can leave for the night, so the dough will rise even more. Try both and so, it turns out very tasty.
- In the future it is possible to use for the leaven the remainder of the dough or about 500 grams of liquid dough (when not all the flour is added). To this amount of liquid starter, then add 700 milliliters of water.
- The dough rises slowly, so if the dough rises, and you do not have time to bake it, put it in the fridge, and if possible, directly from the refrigerator in the form, send it to the oven.
- Bake at 180-200 ° C until cooked!
The real bread turns out very tasty, besides, it does not get better! I recommend everyone also try the Armenian country bread or the most delicate wheat on the Russian recipe. Bon Appetit! Cook together with "Very tasty"!