Jam from raspberries without cooking is incredibly tasty, aromatic, and most importantly a very useful preparation. We will not give the berries heat treatment, preserving all naturalness and aroma. This wonderful jam can be used in pies, and cook with it the most wonderful desserts. And in winter it will save you from colds and even help to reduce heat.
- Raspberries - 1.5 kilograms;
- granulated sugar - 1.2 kilograms.
Jam from raspberries without cooking. Step-by-step recipe
- When buying berries in a store, it is better to wash them, but if you are domestic, then it will be enough just to sort out.
- Next, you need to grind the raspberries until a homogeneous mass is obtained. We do this with a blender, meat grinder or a wooden mortar.
- When grind the berries, add the necessary amount of granulated sugar and mix well.
- Leave the raspberry with sugar at room temperature for 3-4 hours. It may take less or more time, it depends on when the sugar dissolves.
- Spread the jam over sterilized jars, and top with a thin layer of granulated sugar or powder, cover with a plastic lid and in the refrigerator.
This is an unusually simple recipe for jam from raspberries without cooking, but it turns out to be fragrant and sweet. You can eat right away, serving it on a table with pancakes or pancakes.
When stored in the fridge on top of the jam, you can form a sugar crust, it can be added to the tea - it's very tasty and useful! And be sure to try the perfect home-made condensed milk and the nectars of May colors.
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!