I propose a universal recipe - quick pies with cabbage, which was passed from my grandmother to my mother, and from my mother came to me. These yeast pies just melt in the mouth. Soft, delicate, fluffy dough, a crusty crust and delicious tender stuffing from cabbage - remind me of the taste of childhood. And now I offer this recipe to you.
For the test:
- yeast - 2 teaspoons (dry yeast);
- water - 250 milliliters;
- flour - 6-7 glasses;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- sugar sand - 2 tablespoons.
- chicken fresh eggs - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- white cabbage - 500 grams;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- celery stalks - 2 pieces;
- root of parsnip - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- green parsley - to taste;
- tomato paste - 1,5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- coriander - by taste;
- pepper black ground - to taste;
- olive oil
Quick pies with cabbage. Step-by-step recipe
First, prepare the dough. It is universal and can be useful for pies with different fillings.
- To begin with, activate the yeast, that is, prepare the spoon. In warm water, about 40-45 degrees (by no means hot, so as not to brew yeast) add a little sugar and dry yeast. Stir the spoon, and leave for 10-15 minutes, in order for the yeast to come up with a "hat".
- In the spit we pour the remaining sugar, salt, introduce two eggs, sour cream and vegetable oil. All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- We introduce warm milk and gradually, in parts, add the sifted flour to the pastry dough. All is well mixed and mixed soft, but not sticky dough. Mix the dough for pies on the table, slightly moistened with vegetable oil in the palm of your hand. As a result, a soft, not filled with flour flour dough should be formed.
- Leave the dough covered with a film for an hour or a half, to increase in volume.
- When the dough is doubled, it needs to be kneaded once more, pouring in flour. And once again set, covered with a towel, for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, we'll prepare a cabbage filling for pies. Cabbage must be finely chopped: preferably, not in the form of straws. Carrots and parsnips are rubbed on a grater with large holes, onion, celery and parsley with a knife.
- On the heated frying pan pour olive oil and fry the onions until transparent, then to the onion we send the grated carrots, parsnip root and chopped celery stalks.
- Pass the vegetables for a few minutes and add the crushed cabbage. Cover the frying pan with a lid and stew the cabbage filling for pies 5 minutes.
- We fill our stuffing: salt, sugar, black pepper, fragrant ground, coriander and tomato paste. In tomato paste, you can add 3-4 tablespoons of water beforehand to dissolve to a sauce state.
- All the ingredients are mixed, covered with a lid and stewed for 5-7 minutes.
- When the stuffing from cabbage starts to pick up a little in the pan, sprinkle with herbs and set aside to cool slightly.
- From the dough we form pies: we divide it into portions, form small balls, then roll them out with a rolling pin to form 0.7-1 cm circles.
- In the middle of each circle spread out the stuffing from cabbage and tear the edges so that the filling does not pour out.
- In a deep frying pan or cauldron, pour a lot of vegetable oil.
Council. You can take half of the vegetable oil and half-melted lard.
- When the oil warms up well, put pies in it and fry until cooked - that is, until a golden crust is formed.
Council. Before you spread pies, you can throw a small piece of dough into the butter: if bubbles form around it and the dough begins to boil quickly, this means that the oil has gained enough temperature to fry the pies in it.
- Ready pizza with cabbage spread on a paper towel to excess fat stack.
Delicious, ruddy, mouth-watering pies with cabbage in haste on the grandmother's recipe - a wonderful treat. As a filling, you can take minced meat, eggs and greens, boiled potatoes - and even cottage cheese. Such fried pies with any filling will be very tasty. How to prepare a variety of fillings for pies and pies you can find out using our website "Very tasty".