Quick pickled cabbage with grapes - the aroma and spice of the basil is wonderfully combined with the piquancy of the grapes, the royalty of the cabbage and the sweetness of honey. Trying at least once this incredibly tasty marinated cabbage with grapes, you will remain her fan for life.
- Cabbage - 2 kilograms;
- grapes - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 200 grams;
- basil - 100 grams.
- Water - 1 liter;
- salt - 15 grams;
- honey - 100 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for quick marinated cabbage with grapes
- Cut cabbage and carrots with straws.
- Put in a three-liter jar, interlining with grapes and basil.
- Prepare a fill from honey, salt and water. Water boil, add salt, slightly cool and add honey.
- Pour hot cabbage brine in a jar, tie the jar with gauze and leave it at room temperature.
- On the second day, cabbage is ready for consumption. Keep the cabbage in the fridge.
Quick pickled cabbage with grapes is a wonderful and amazing snack. It is like a holiday, it decorates and supplements even the everyday table.
Delicious to you blanks, and a pleasant appetite!