Quick Adzhika "Burning Heart" will always complement any meat dish, fish and vegetables. Adjika is stored in the refrigerator, it is prepared very quickly. So, if you suddenly wanted to diversify your diet with something sharp, and decorate your daily table with an unusually tasty and sharp adzhika. Then this is the recipe for a quick Adzhika "Burning Heart" for you. Adjika is just a bomb!
- Tomatoes - 500 grams;
- sweet pepper - 500 grams;
- bitter pepper - 20 grams;
- garlic - 300 grams;
- salt - 120 grams;
- sunflower oil - 50 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for quick adzhika "Burning heart"
- Vegetables to pass through a meat grinder, add salt and butter.
- The mixture must stand for 24 hours. Then it must be placed in a jar and put in the refrigerator.
And you know that adzhika "burning heart" is not only a delicious hot dish, but also very useful. It promotes digestion, improves appetite, strengthens the body's defenses, kills bacteria. So, what do you eat for health!