This recipe for pickled tomato I got from my girlfriend. She loves to grow different types of tomatoes, and has hundreds of recipes for canning and sourcing. When I first tasted tomato sauerkraut for the winter, I became a fan forever. Now this recipe takes a worthy place in my notebook.
- Water - 6 liters;
- vinegar - 0.5 cup;
- salt - 1 glass;
- sweet pepper - 6 pods;
- bitter pepper - 1 pod;
- mustard - 1 teaspoonful;
- garlic - 3 heads;
- horseradish - leaves;
- Aspirin - 6 tablets (1 tablet per 1 liter of water).
Step-by-step recipe for fermented tomatoes for the winter
- Pepper should be cleaned of seeds, pass through a meat grinder.
- Peel the garlic, squeeze through the garlic.
- Put the tomatoes in a prepared container.
- Mix the water, pepper, garlic, mustard, vinegar, salt and aspirin.
- Pour this mixture of tomatoes on top of the horseradish leaves and bending. Put in a cool place.
- Quail tomatoes can be sampled after a week, but they will be completely ready in 3-4 weeks.
Quail tomatoes are an excellent side dish to potatoes, meat, poultry. They turn out to be sharp, juicy and moderately pointed.