Puff pastries have become very popular these days. And it's not strange at all. Because it's tasty and fast. A layered pie-pie with mushrooms is simply amazing and easy to prepare. The combination of his products is amazing. See for yourself!
for the test:
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- a glass of kefir;
- one and a half glasses of flour;
- one teaspoon of salt;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- champignons fresh - 300 grams;
- as much hard cheese;
- black cabbage - 200 grams;
- 200 g of hepatic mince;
- Frozen string beans - 1/2 cup;
Puff pastry with mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
- Champignons cut into medium pieces and fry slightly in oil.
- Grate the cheese on a large grater.
- Cut the onions into cubes.
- Grate the carrots.
- Cabbage finely chopped.
- Fry the mince, onion, cabbage and carrots in a frying pan.
- Beans unfrozen.
- For the test, you need to beat the eggs, add salt, baking powder and kefir at room temperature. Add small amounts of flour and mix the dough.
- When the filling and dough is ready to proceed before the cake is formed.
- Take the form, cover the parchment and settle this sequence: mushrooms, cheese, fried liver, beans and only then pour all the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Send the cake for 40 minutes.
- The baked pie will cool down, only then it can be turned on a tray.
Can be served to the table. Puff cake is delicate and awesome delicious. Here at your discretion hot to serve or not. He does not lose his taste in any form. You will receive a lot of positive and joy. Bon Appetit. Only for "I love to cook." And try these wonderful pies with mushrooms. You will be delighted! Mushroom pie "Temptation" and a super mushroom pie.