I want to share a recipe for the most delicious "meat" stuffing for pies. It turns out soft, juicy and is not clogged with fat. Dishes with such a filling will be just perfect! Prepare it is not difficult. And to make it even easier and more understandable, I'll now tell you in detail how to make a filling of "meat", and your pie or patties will be the most delicious! Join now!
- Chicken liver - 200 grams;
- onion - 300-350 grams;
- the heart of chicken - 200 grams;
- salt - 3 grams;
- ventricles (navels) chicken - 200 grams;
- ground pepper.
The most delicious "meat" stuffing for pies. Step-by-step recipe:
- Onions of medium size are twisted in a meat grinder or crushed in a blender.
- Chicken by-products (liver, ventricles and hearts in equal proportions) are twisted in a meat grinder. Solim, season with pepper. Note: onion at this stage is not added.
- We heat the frying pan without oil, put the minced meat into it and fry it over medium heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally (you can not cover the lid).
- When the liver is browned, remove it from the heat and add a twisted bow to it. We mix everything well and leave to cool.
"Meat" stuffing is ready, you can start to make patties! Here and the main secret - a bow with a liver is not stewed, but remains raw. During cooking, it will add juiciness to the filling. And the fact that the liver itself was fried without oil, will make the filling light, not greasy, it will not make the dough heavier. Such liver fillings can be used not only for making pies or pies, but for vareniki, pancakes, zrazes and so on.
Delicious pies on kefir with "meat"
I have a simple and quick recipe for kefir. The dough is universal, but the pies with this filling are simply excellent! Of course, I try not to cook fried dishes very often. But there are moments when you want to pamper yourself with something delicious. And for myself, I made a decision: if the food in joy - and in favor! Therefore, like-minded people, join us and let's cook together delicious pies on kefir with liver fillings.
- fatty kefir - 200 milliliters;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- soda - 3 grams;
- salt - 3-5 grams;
- Sunflower oil - 15 milliliters;
- sugar - 25 grams;
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 400-450 grams;
- liver fillings;
- refined sunflower oil for frying.
Delicious pies on kefir with a liver. Step-by-step recipe:
- In a bowl we pour kefir (it is best to have it at room temperature), add sour cream or mayonnaise, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg to a homogeneous mass and pour into kefir. This sequence of actions is very important, because the protein has a sufficiently high density, and if the egg is immediately added to kefir, the protein may not completely dissolve. Then in the finished pie there will be white impregnations of protein.
- Add vegetable oil (1 tablespoon), half of the total mass of flour and mix. Add 0.5 teaspoons of soda, stir again. After we send the second part of the flour.
- When you start to stir again with a spoon, the dough will be taken up by lumps, and it will be difficult enough so continue to knead. In this case, the desktop is lightly sprinkled with flour and start to mix with your hands. Note: do not add a lot of flour so as not to clog the dough - it should be soft, but it should be put out of the hands.
- The bowl is lightly oiled with sunflower oil, we shift the dough into it. Cover the bowl with a film or a linen towel and put the rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- We make pies: we separate a little dough for billet (approximately, like a small chicken egg), roll out into a thin flat cake, lay out the "meat" stuffing and mold the patty. The thickness of the dough and the amount of filling you can determine to your taste.
- Patties spread on a table, sprinkled with flour or oiled with vegetable oil. Note: if the patties you will spread on the table smeared with sunflower oil, then during the modeling process, also lubricate the hands with oil (so that the dough does not stick to them). And if the flour - then periodically wash your hands with flour. From myself I want to add that it is better to spread on vegetable oil, as flour, with further roasting, will burn.
- Fry over medium heat until a beautiful browning of the patties (in time, this is 2-3 minutes per side). Note: the oil should cover the frying pan approximately by a thickness of 0.7-1 centimeter, otherwise the dough will absorb the fat and not be well fried.
- To remove excess fat, pies from the frying pan shift for a couple of minutes on a paper towel, and then transferred to a plate for feeding to the table.
With such a "meat" stuffing pies turned out very tasty, with a crispy crust. You can serve them with sour cream or garlic sauce (just add garlic, salt and greens to sour cream). Cook with "Very tasty" interesting and simple dishes. Rejoice relatives and relatives with their culinary skills. And I wish you a pleasant appetite!
The video belongs to Natalia Kalnina