A pie with cabbage and cheese is a very tasty and healthy pastry, which you can please your family on a normal weekday. Arrange a family meal, gather all generations at a table and mentally talk over a cup of tea and a slice of a delicious pie. The recipe will tell "Very tasty"!
For the test:
- flour - 1,5 glasses;
- margarine - 150 grams;
- water - 5 tablespoons.
- cabbage - 1 kilogram;
- onion 2 pieces;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- cheese is hard - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- parsley crushed - 1 tablespoon;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Pie with cabbage and cheese. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix the flour with warm margarine, add 5 tablespoons of warm water and a pinch of salt. Knead the dough, wrap it in a food film and put it on the refrigerator for an hour.
- Cut cabbage and onions, peel and finely chop. Heat the frying pan with one spoon of vegetable oil and fry the cabbage with onion until cooked. You can try the pie with raw cabbage, it will also be delicious.
- Dough to get out of the fridge and roll it out. Lay out the form, so that the sides remain, in order to cover the filling. Wrap the sides inside, cover everything with foil. Set the oven 180 degrees and bake the dough for 15 minutes.
- Eggs beat up, add parsley, pepper and salt to taste. Then add one spoonful of vegetable oil and grated cheese. Mix everything.
- Get the shape, unfold the sides and fill the finished stuffing, cover with bumps, form a pie.
- Bake the cake in the oven for up to 40 minutes. Keep track of the readiness.
Pie with cabbage and cheese can serve in warm or cooled form, decorate with herbs and treat your relatives with tasty and useful pastries. Try also a vitamin pie with cabbage or delicious pies with meat and cabbage. Bon appetit of "Very tasty"!