Summer is the time for pickling tomatoes for the winter. Our land is generous to high yields. Tomatoes cling to the bushes with bunches, pleasing the eyes of any resourceful mistress. In Russian cuisine, tomatoes are indispensable for the preparation of ketchups, sauces, borscht, stewed vegetables, in the form of salads and simply pickled. Sour cherry tomatoes are natural. They are useful for digestion and do not contain preservatives. If you do not have a cellar or barrels for leaven, you can use the old recipe for pickling tomatoes for the winter in cans.
The bank needs to be thoroughly washed, preferably with soda; if possible, it is better to boil over the lid of the kettle; put on the table. Even with salting, we will not deprive ourselves of hygiene. Although this method is inherent for owners of summer cottages, who do not have the opportunity to use a stove in the summer or they save on gas. We turn to the recipes for pickling tomatoes for the winter in cans.
Prepared usually in a cold way.
- tomatoes any from green to bright red (the main condition - they must be undamaged and, preferably, of the same size) - 2 kg;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onions - 1 piece
- bank for 3 liters - 1 piece;
- cap caprone - 1 piece;
- sterile bandage;
- cooled boiled water - 1,5-2 liters;
- dill, stalks of celery, cherry leaves - more, do not be afraid to put a lot of greens;
- pepper peas - 1 teaspoon;
- dry powdered mustard - 2 tablespoons;
- salt large - 2 tablespoons for red tomatoes is better than 3 tablespoons.
Pickling tomatoes for the winter in cans. Step-by-step recipe
- In the prepared jar we add the onion cut into 4 pieces.
- We add roughly chopped celery stalks and dill with cherry leaves.
- We cut the carrots into circles and add them there.
- Pour the pepper into the peas.
- Tightly tight tomatoes so that there is almost no space between them.
- Raise the salt in a cup of water, pour into the jar.
- We add water.
- We tie it with a sterile bandage.
- To prevent the appearance of mold, cover the mustard over the bandage.
- Tightly close the cap nylon.
- We put it in the vault.
Thus, harvested tomatoes will be ready for use in 3 days. Pickling tomatoes in jars will serve you an excellent service in winter, relatives will say thank you for them!
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And we will tell you how to preserve tomatoes on flour and how to prepare sun dried tomatoes for the winter.