Pickling green tomatoes is a fairly simple way to prepare tomatoes for the winter. All we need is cold water, salt, a little greenery and the culprits themselves - green tomatoes! We put them in a jar, fill with brine and put in the refrigerator! What they are delicious are obtained, as a barrel, rich and fragrant.
- green tomatoes per liter jar;
- dill - a couple of bunches;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 3-5 denticles;
- pepper bitter - 1 piece.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 tablespoons with a slide;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon.
Pickle the green tomatoes in the jar. Step-by-step recipe
- Put garlic, pepper and bay leaves on the bottom.
- Wash tomatoes (you can cut them in half), chop the greens.
- Then alternate the layers - tomatoes, greens - and so to the very top of the can.
- Prepare brine from water and salt, boil. Cool it to room temperature and fill with chilled brine tomatoes in the jar.
- Cover with a plastic lid and put it in the refrigerator.
As you can see, the pickling of green tomatoes is very simple, but their excellent taste suggests the opposite. Be sure to try, you will not regret.
"I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks! And we will tell you a recipe for canned tomatoes in tomato and a recipe for dried tomatoes with basil.