One of our subscribers asked for a recipe for quick salted cucumber. I did not prepare such before, but I had to satisfy the request. She asked for her prescription for her mother-in-law, she had a walking encyclopedia of preparations, and it turned out that there was a recipe for it, and it was very old, and I ate such cucumbers many times without even knowing how she cooked them. The recipe for a cold way of pickling cucumbers is quite simple. And cucumbers tell you just a bomb, they really look like casks.
- cucumber - 2 kilograms;
- garlic - 6 teeth;
- black pepper peas - 8 pieces;
- horseradish leaves - 2 pieces;
- cherry and black currant leaves - 5 pieces;
- dill umbrella - 3 pieces;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- water - 1 liter of 300 milliliters.
Pickle cucumbers in a cold way. Step-by-step recipe
- Pour the cucumbers with cold water for 1-2 hours.
- Well wash the greens and leaves, chop with a knife.
- Garlic clean and cut the teeth in half. Mix with chopped herbs.
- At the bottom of the jars, add a third of the greens with garlic, peppercorns, then cucumbers, stacking them vertically, then horizontally.
- Add the greens in the middle of the jar and cover the cucumbers on top.
- In cold boiled water, dissolve the salt and pour the pickles over the brine.
- Tighten the neck of the jars with gauze and leave for 2 days at room temperature.
- After 2 days, pour the brine into a saucepan, boil and chill. Chilled cucumber again. Cover with a kapron cap and put it in the refrigerator.
You can eat right away, or you can store them in a cellar or in a refrigerator until the very spring. Pickling cucumbers in a cold way will be to your liking. Cucumbers are especially delicious and rich. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks. And pay attention to the preparation of pickled cucumbers in the package and the recipe for the preparation of crispy cucumbers in a jar for the winter.