Not so long ago, a popular recipe for pickled cucumbers in a package in the refrigerator. Firstly, the cucumbers are cooked quickly - only 4-5 hours, and lightly salted cucumbers on your table. And secondly, the brine is not used, the cucumbers do not deform and always turn out to be crispy. When marinating cucumbers in brine, many people have stomach problems, and when pickling cucumbers in a bag, there are no such problems. After all, cucumbers in the package do not contain fermentation products, which carry a danger to the stomach.
- cucumber - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- horseradish root;
- sweet pepper - 2-3 peas;
- nail - 2 buttons.
Pickling cucumbers in a bag in the fridge. Step-by-step recipe
- Rinse the cucumbers. My advice to you: soak the cucumbers in water for about 20 minutes. This will remove the bitterness.
- Garlic clean, finely chop.
- Take a strong plastic bag (for food) and put there cucumbers, garlic, horseradish, sweet pepper and cloves. Add salt and sugar.
- Pack the bag and shake it a few times so that the dressing is evenly distributed throughout the bag. Put a bag of cucumbers in another package, and tie it too.
- Remove the package in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. You can leave it for the night.
Pickling cucumbers in a bag in the fridge is unique and very fast. Cucumbers as if inhaled with moisture in the package, will become juicy, fragrant and very crispy. With these lightly salted cucumbers, you can cook any salads, okroshka, rassolnik, ragout of vegetables.
If you love experiments, you can add lemon, lime juice, hot pepper to cucumbers. This will complement and decorate their taste, making it in their own original and interesting.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try cucumbers gherkins for the winter and cucumbers in cans for the winter.