Marinated onion with garlic is an interesting and unusual preparation for the winter. This is an excellent appetizer for meat, the main thing is very useful. It is simply impossible to tear yourself away from it. The taste exceeds all expectations.
On 3 cans of 500ml:
- Fine onion - 300-400 grams;
- garlic - 300-400 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 1,5 tablespoons;
- bay leaves - 3 pieces;
- tomato - 1 whole;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- pepper fragrant - 4 pieces;
- Carnation - 3 pieces
- Vinegar 9% - 3 teaspoons.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled onions with garlic
- Prepare to sterilize the jars.
- Peel onion and garlic.
- In the jars to the bottom lay a bay leaf, Bulgarian pepper, tomato, cloves.
- Download cans and garlic.
- Water boil and pour the cans with onions and garlic.
- Let a little sticks and cool.
- Pour the water into a prepared container and bring it back to the boil with salt and sugar.
- Fill our onions with garlic in stages, pour vinegar and immediately roll up sterilized lids.
- Banks wrap up in a blanket in an upside down form. So leave until completely cooled.
A stunned appetizer pickled onion with garlic is ready. Serve it on the table and enjoy the useful and delicious vitamins prepared for future use.