Maybe in Italy and have never heard of this recipe of pickled eggplants in Italian style. But in the book where I found it, the name was exactly that. But I know for sure that these eggplants are not just delicious, they are super delicious with the aroma of basil, cilantro and garlic. The taste of them is rich and rich, eating such eggplants, you really feel like a traveler-taster.
- Eggplant - 1 kilogram;
- vinegar wine 6% - 400 grams;
- water - 400 grams;
- olive oil - 300 grams;
- garlic - 1 head;
- chili pepper - 1 pod;
Step-by-step recipe of marinated eggplants in Italian
- Eggplant cut into strips 4 millimeters.
- In a container put the eggplant layers, each layer sprinkle with salt. Let it take 30 minutes until they give juice.
- Drain the juice, squeezing eggplants well, rinse them with water.
- Mix together water and vinegar and bring to a boil.
- In boiling water with vinegar, blanch aubergines batchwise for 1-1.5 minutes. Remove eggplants with noise.
- At the bottom of the cans, drop a mute oil, then put a handful of herbs, garlic, chopped finely chili, then eggplant. And so on in layers, garlic, grass, chili, eggplant.
- When you pack, fill it with olive oil. Wait a little, so that the oil will fill the entire jar, and add it again to the very neck.
- Cover the jars with covers and store in a cool place. Eggplants will be ready in 14 days.
Pickled eggplants in Italian are the elegance of expensive taste, and the splendor of a wonderful aroma.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!