To say that pickled eggplants with a pumpkin - it's delicious, do not say anything! It's incredible, unrivaled and just awesome delicious! In this recipe marinated aubergines with pumpkin, there are eggplants, and pumpkin, and Bulgarian pepper and apple. You just imagine this colorful and rich taste!
- Eggplant - 1 kilogram;
- apples - 1 kilogram;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- pumpkin - 1 kilogram;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- parsley - 200 grams;
- dill - 200 grams;
- garlic - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil - 400 milliliters;
- apple cider vinegar - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- salt - 70 grams;
- black ground pepper to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for marinated eggplant with pumpkin
- Eggplants cut into pieces 2-3 centimeters, cleaned pumpkin and without seeds cut in the same way, pepper peeled from the seeds cut into strips arbitrarily.
- Apples (take the green sweet varieties) cut into small slices (cut the apple into 6 pieces, then cut in half each slice.
- Tomatoes with garlic, pass through a meat grinder or whisk with a blender.
- Chop the chalk.
- In tomato-garlic mass add salt, sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- All the vegetables that we prepared to mix together and put them in a boiling mass.
- Cook a little less than an hour, do not forget to stir it.
- Spread in hot form into sterilized jars, roll them in lids. Wrap it in a blanket in an inverted form until it cools down completely.
Marinated eggplant with pumpkin does not need additional dishes, it is completely self-sufficient dish, which you will like from the first spoon.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!