In the mushroom picking season, one should think about their conservation. So you will be assured of their safety, also will essentially save the means as marinated mushrooms are not cheap, and most importantly, you will get mushrooms, much better than purchased. To help you, dear housewives, I offer a simple homemade recipe exclusively tasty marinated mushrooms for the winter. According to this recipe you can pickle not only ceps, but others. Maybe the difference is how much time to cook such mushrooms. The recipe, tested for years, all who try mushrooms, remain very satisfied. The secret lies both in the way of preparation and in the recipe itself marinade. Mushrooms are obtained in moderation sour, fragrant, fragrant and incomparably tasty. Such a preparation for the winter you will certainly be pleased!
Ingredients for pickled mushrooms
|Mushrooms white||1-1,2 kg|
|Vinegar 9%||70-75 ml|
Preparation step by step from a photo of pickled mushrooms
- To begin with, any mushrooms need to be thoroughly washed, changing the water two or three times. In the first water add salt. So you can get rid of the worms that may be there, and the fungi do not blacken.
- Place mushrooms in a pot of water, add a spoonful of salt. Bring the mushrooms to a boil and cook them for about 1 hour. If you have other mushrooms, cook them for 30 minutes. Then drain the water, it is no longer needed.
- В отдельной кастрюльке приготовьте маринад. Для этого в воду добавьте 2 ч.л. сахара, 1 ст.л. соли и 70-75 ml. уксуса, доведите до кипения.
- In clean jars on the bottom lay a black pepper peas, sweet pepper and bay leaf.
- Fill the jars with cooked mushrooms.
- Fill the mushrooms with marinade, cover with lids.
- Put jars of mushrooms on sterilization. Bottles of 0.5 liters sterilize 30 minutes, and jars 1 liter sterilized 50 minutes.
- After, clog the jars, and as cool, send for storage in the pantry.
Pickled mushrooms, when served, pour fragrant vegetable oil, and add the onions cut into half rings. Bon Appetit!