Marinated cauliflower, a dish that looks original on the table, very appetizing in appearance, and of course tasty. Small marinated inflorescences of cauliflower and ask to eat them. On the table, pickled cauliflower diverges instantly, as one simply does not notice when it is eaten.
- Cauliflower - 1 kilogram.
- Water - 0.5 liters;
- salt - 1,5 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 3 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled cauliflower for the winter
- Clean cauliflower from cover leaves, rinse with clean water, and densely place in prepared clean jars.
- Prepare marinade from water, salt and vinegar, boil and chill.
- Fill the filled jars with marinade, cover with plastic covers and leave for 2 days at room temperature.
- Then move it to storage in a cold place.
Marinated cauliflower is quickly prepared and you do not have to wait long to enjoy this snack and treat your guests. And you can store it in the cold until the winter.
Enjoy your meal!