The recipe for this pickled pepper seems to be simple, but delicious which one can not convey in words. Pepper marinated in Armenian, its recipe is quite old, it's from a grandmother's notebook, passed to my mother's, and now in my. So, you can safely take on the armament and prepare marinated pepper for the winter in Armenian.
- Sweet pepper (preferably red) - 5 kilograms;
- garlic - 300 grams;
- parsley - 100 grams;
- coriander - 100 grams.
- water - 1.5 liters;
- salt - 120 grams;
- sugar - 250 grams;
- bay leaf - 5 pieces;
- pepper sweet peas - 12 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 1 glass;
- vinegar 9% - 1 glass.
Step-by-step recipe of pickled hot peppers in Armenian
- Peel the pepper from the seeds in 4 parts.
- Green parsley and cilantro finely chopped.
- Prepare the marinade, combining all the ingredients, vinegar until you add., Bring to a boil.
- Pepper in portions put in boiling marinade for 5 minutes, then gently pack it on jars, pouring garlic and greens.
- When we do this with all the pepper, add the vinegar to the marinade, bring it to the boil and fill the prepared pepper in the jars.
- Put the pepper and sterilize in a pot of water. See that the water that is in the pan is "on the shoulders" of the cans. On the bottom, you must always put a tissue napkin or wooden lattice.
- Then clog the jars with lids, allow to cool and take them to a cool place.
- Exit 4 liter cans.
Marinated peppers in Armenian are at variance with our family. It turns out colorful and spicy at the same time, well, honestly, very tasty. Do not wish, if you take this recipe for armament.
Delicious preparations for you!