I adore the recipe of pickled pepper entirely, because the fuss with him at least, but the taste is just stunned. Even brine from it is just a miracle! Marinate immediately this pepper in a three-liter jar, as a small jar, you will not even have enough to try ... Pepper marinated is an excellent snack for any holiday or an everyday dinner.
To a 3 liter jar:
- Bulgarian pepper - the amount does not specify the exact number of you fit in the jar, depends on the size of the pepper;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 400 grams;
- vegetable oil - 500 grams;
- salt - 3 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled whole peppers
- Pepper rinse, and each pin with a pin or a needle, and put into a saucepan, fill with cold water to cover the pepper.
- Bring the pepper to a boil and turn it off immediately.
- Then spread the hot pepper into sterilized jars.
- In the water (orientate, somewhere there should be 3 liters), where our pepper was brewed, add salt, sugar, vegetable oil, bring to a boil, then pour vinegar.
- With a hot marinade, pour the pepper prepared in cans, and immediately roll.
- In an inverted form, wrap it in a blanket until it cools.
Marinated pepper entirely for the winter is well kept and at home in the closet, and at the cottage, and in the garage.
Pepper millet bomb turns out, and cope with its canning even a beginner!
Delicious preparations for you!