Here are my baby's favorite pies-fried patties with cabbage on a custard yeast dough. He loves them more than sweets. The recipe for these pies from fresh cabbage went to me from my grandmother. And indeed, they are incomparable: airy, soft custard yeast dough, juicy, fragrant filling - lick your fingers! Today on "I love to cook" I want to present a recipe for tasty pies that everyone will like.
- flour - 0.5 kg;
- water - 2 cups;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- pressed yeast - 10 grams;
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
- cabbage - 0,5 pieces (700 grams);
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- tomato juice - 0.5 cup;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- salt, freshly ground pepper - to taste.
Fried patties with cabbage on a custard yeast dough. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut cabbage, grate the carrots on a small grater, chop the onions finely.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the vegetables until golden brown over a small fire.
- Do not remove from the plate, salt, season with pepper, pour tomato juice, and blown for about 10 minutes.
- The test recipe is fast and simple: mix 3 tablespoons of flour, salt, sugar, add olive oil (it can be replaced with any other vegetable).
- In this mixture, pour 1 cup of boiling water and quickly stir. After the dough, leave to cook and cool down (about 10 minutes).
- Add a second glass of water and mashed yeast, mix well.
- Add small amounts of sifted flour and knead the dough.
- Roll out the sausage and divide into equal parts (approximately 16 pieces), form the koloboks and leave for 5-7 minutes to come up.
- We form oval tortillas, in the middle we spread the stuffing, we patch it and give a neat shape to the pies.
- Cooking in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, fry from two sides to a golden color.
Here are such simple, but very original fried patties with cabbage, on the covens yeast dough are ready! This is an excellent option for a snack at work, in school, in nature or at home. They can be served with sour cream or cook during fasting, because they are without animal fat. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And next time we will prepare Moldovan fried pies and yeast fried patties with cabbage.