Such pies you probably have not tried, they are prepared from yeast custard, in which you can put a variety of fillings, for your taste. I made such pies with two kinds of stuffing: boiled rice with fried mushrooms and onions, boiled egg with greens. Such pies are prepared very simply and quickly. And even those who are afraid of a yeast test will cope with a bang!
- wheat flour - 4 glasses;
- water - 2 cups;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons and for frying;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
Pies made of yeast custard batter. Step-by-step recipe
- Immediately prepare the filling for pies. Their interior must be ready.
- Take one glass of water and boil over a fire. And take another glass of water warm and dissolve yeast in it. And here add a little salt, sugar one tablespoon and three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- The flour needs to be sifted.
- In the flour, pour in the mixture with yeast and mix it up quickly.
- Then pour the boiled water, mix. Knead the elastic dough. If necessary, add a little flour.
- When the dough is ready, simply divide into small pieces, approximately will be up to 30 patties, and roll everything out.
- On the dough, spread the filling and form the patties.
- On vegetable oil fry pies. Oils should be no less than half the pies.
Such pies can be eaten for breakfast or snack, you can serve them with your favorite sauce or tea. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the Top 5 recipes for quick and delicious pies and divinely delicious patties in the oven.