Today we will cook a great pancake pie with chicken and mushrooms, and also we will tell a unique recipe - about the secret of thin pancakes. With the help of fairly simple ingredients and a simple cooking procedure, you will get a delicate pancake cake with chicken and mushrooms champignons. And thanks to a slight taste of sour cream, it turns into a truly royal treat. Go!
- flour - 300 grams;
- water - 250 milliliters;
- milk - 350 milliliters;
- salt - a pinch;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sunflower oil - 50 milliliters.
- chicken fillet - 600 grams;
- champignons - 600 grams;
- sour cream - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt with ground black pepper - to taste;
- parsley greens to decorate the cake.
Pancake cake with chicken and mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
You can start step-by-step preparation of pancakes in milk, or with cooking dough for pancakes and making pancakes yourself, or with the preparation of ingredients for filling our pancake cake. I always start with the ingredients of the chicken filling: as long as we cook pancakes, it will cool down - and we will save a little precious time.
- In boiling water we put the fillet of chicken and boil for about 30 minutes.
- We chop the mushrooms in small pieces.
- Mine bow, peel it from the peel and cut a quarter of the rings.
- In a frying pan with sunflower oil, we first roast the onions.
- As soon as the onion became soft and golden, we spread it on a separate plate.
- Now fry the mushrooms: about 15 minutes.
- Ready mushrooms are also laid out in a separate plate and left.
- Cooked chicken fillet is taken, put in a bowl and leave to cool.
Now it's time to prepare pancakes for our cake cake. If you carefully follow a step-by-step recipe, you will learn the real secret of making thin pancakes.
- We drive eggs into a clean bowl.
- Add salt with sugar, mix with a whisk.
- Pour half of the warm milk and mix again.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and mix.
- In the resulting mass, pour the second part of milk, water and sunflower oil. This procedure is done in order to make the pancakes elastic. Because it is due to elasticity, they turn out to be thin and delicate.
- Tip: If the mass is too thick - add water, if, on the contrary, liquid - then add flour.
- Stir the dough again and leave for 15 minutes.
- Frying pan with sunflower oil.
- Pour the dough and distribute the pan around the perimeter. Pancakes do a little thicker than usual. But do not worry: in the end they will still turn out to be delicate and tasty.
- Pancakes fry on low heat.
- When the edges are browned, immediately turn over to the other side and after a few moments we remove it from the frying pan.
- Attention: the main thing is not to overcook the pancakes. After all, we need slightly ruddy, thin and delicate pancakes.
While the pancakes are cooling down, you need to prepare a chicken-mushroom filling.
- Using a blender, chop the chicken, mushrooms and onions. If the blender is not available, then the old kind meat grinder will help you.
- Add sour cream, salt and black ground pepper to your taste.
- All carefully mix. Now it's your turn to build a pancake pie with stuffing.
- Put the pancake on the plate.
- We spread it with the filling, gently distributing the mass evenly over the pancake.
- On top, lay out another pancake and do the same procedure.
- We cover the walls of the finished cake with sour cream and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- From above we make a mesh with the help of sour cream.
- We send it to the refrigerator for 2 hours, so that everything is soaked.
As a result, we got an insanely delicious snack cake that melted right in your mouth. About 15 pancakes are obtained from these ingredients: that's why the pancake cake turns out to be high, beautiful and very tasty - you will pleasantly surprise your guests and relatives. Share this prescription secret with your friends - they will thank you. And "I love to cook" wants a pleasant appetite and new culinary masterpieces!