A wonderful salad - mushrooms in Korean, is known for its special taste and is worthy to decorate any table. Delicate pickled mushrooms will cheer you up and enjoy your piquancy. This lean dish is very simple and easy to prepare. Do not believe me? Let's prepare low-calorie fragrant mushrooms - and you'll see that everything is elementary simply)))
- mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 5 denticles;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1,5 tablespoons;
- black ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- red ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- coriander -1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 75 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 70 milliliters.
Mushrooms in Korean. Step-by-step recipe
- For pickled mushrooms in Korean, one carrot is well washed, peeled and grated on a Korean grater.
- Two medium sized bulbs (but if you have large bulbs, then one salad bulb will be enough) cut into half rings.
- Cut five cloves of garlic and cut it small with a knife (if you like sharp, then add a little more garlic in the dish, but I'm not a fan of very spicy food, so five cloves of garlic for me - just right).
- Stir chopped mushrooms and boil in salted water (about 10 minutes).
- With boiled mushrooms drain the water and leave to cool.
- In a small container, combine: sugar, salt, black and red ground pepper, vinegar, vegetable oil and mix thoroughly with a whisk. Marinade for mushrooms in Korean ready.
- In the salad bowl, transfer the grated carrots, chopped onions, chopped garlic, mushrooms and fill with marinade. Mix well.
- Send a salad bowl with vegetables in the refrigerator under oppression, for marinating, for three hours.
- After that, a low-calorie salad with pickled mushrooms is ready for use.
If you like some vegetable more, you can add it to the salad a little more (in my case it's carrot: as for me, then the dish looks brighter, tastier and, of course, more useful, because carrots contain carotene, very useful for the human body).
Before serving, manifest a fantasy: decorate the lean salad with fresh herbs. And, notice that there are not so many salad recipes, the kind of which on the table evokes exclamations.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good mood! Come in more often: I still have a lot of delicious things for you. And be sure to try the salad "Champignons in Korean" and the best selection of salad recipes in Korean.