It's really a miracle jam from a pumpkin, an orange and a lemon, because you'll never know what it's cooked from. Even the most non-pumpkin lovers will love this jam without looking back. In appearance it does not look like a peach, or pear jam, but to taste orange-lemon-apricot jam. Tasty, do not convey in words.
- Pumpkin - 1 kilogram;
- orange - 1 piece;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- apple - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1.5 cups.
Step-by-step recipe of pumpkin jam with orange and lemon
- Rinse well all vegetables. Wash the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- With an orange and a lemon remove the skin and cut into cubes. I also cut blocks and pumpkins.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients in a saucepan and cover with sugar. Let's brew to have juice.
- When the juice appeared we put the saucepan on the fire, bring it to the boil, then continue cooking on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour the resulting jam into sterilized jars, and roll up the lids.
A wonderful jam of pumpkin, orange and lemon is ready. Pumpkin jam smeared on a roll perfectly complement your breakfast, and desserts with this jam are simply masterpiece!
Do not be afraid of culinary experiments, along with "I love to cook."