I represent the Mexican salad with corn and beans to the court of lovers of "sharpened". Easy and quick to prepare, even faster disappears from the table. Spicy peppers and corn (maize) - a trademark of Mexican cuisine. As you know, Mexicans love sharpness in everything, even in light salads. And from this vegetable dish, tears welled up in your eyes. We start to prepare, and the video recipe for youtube channel will help us in this.
- 3 cucumbers;
- 3-5 tomatoes;
- 1-2 sweet peppers;
- chili pepper (to taste);
- 1 can of canned beans;
- 1 jar of sweet corn;
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice;
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- salt, black pepper to taste.
Hot Mexican salad. Step-by-step recipe
- We cut cucumbers into cubes and put them into a salad bowl.
- There we also send pepper (it will look nice if you take pepper of different colors) and tomatoes: also diced in medium size.
- Add a small piece of chili pepper (if you like more sharply - increase).
- Then to the vegetables we spread canned corn and beans (it is possible from a can - red or white - it does not matter, but it can be boiled).
- Add a pinch of salt, lemon juice and season with vegetable oil (preferably use olive, so that the taste of the salad becomes much brighter).
- Stir, try and, if necessary, add more salt and black ground pepper.
Our bright and festive vegetable salad is ready. We enjoy an unusual sharp taste. On the site "I love to cook" under the heading "Salads" you can pick up many similar recipes and cook for yourself, loved ones. And be sure to try the "Festive" salad and delicious and delicate "Velvet" salad.