The main highlight of Georgian cuisine is a combination of hot and spicy, Megrelian khachapuri have an amazing taste, and are prepared quickly and easily! See for yourself!
- 350 grams of flour;
- 250 milliliters of water;
- a tablespoon of sugar;
- butter - 40 grams;
- a pinch of salt;
- ½ teaspoon dried yeast;
- one egg;
- a tablespoon of milk;
- Suluguni cheese - 350 grams;
- a couple of tablespoons of sour cream.
Megrels khachapuri. Step-by-step recipe
- In warm water we dissolve the yeast.
- Then add salt and sugar.
- We put the flour in small portions. The dough is well kneaded.
- Cover our dough with a waffle towel and leave for an hour, let it rest.
- Cheese is rubbed on a large grater.
- Mix the cheese and sour cream.
- The dough is divided into two parts and rolled out with a rolling pin. On the first layer of dough in the center we spread the cheese mixture and cover with the second part. The edges are tampered with.
- Beat the egg and mix with milk.
- Lubricate the beaten egg and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in a preheated oven to 220 degrees 20 minutes.
Megrels khachapuri are very gentle. Serve with a vegetable salad or greens. As a rule, they are eaten by their hands and are hot. Surprise your family with your knowledge in Georgian cuisine. They will be surprised by your abilities. Give free rein to your culinary skills and prepare dishes of different peoples of the world.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try khachapuri with melted cheese and appetizing khachapuri in Tbilisi from a batterless test.