Love crispy chebureks, but it was not always possible to cook them? This recipe is especially for you. A real wand-wand. Well, a very simple dough that turns mega crispy and porous, incredibly tasty. It is simply impossible to break away from them. Due to the correct test, the filling is kept juicy. You know, when you take a bite off a piece, and there is a fragrance and very juicy meat! Mmm ... A real classic taste of the right chebureks.
- flour - 3,5 glasses;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- boiling water - 1 glass;
- egg - 1 piece;
- butter - 100 grams.
- meat of pork and veal - 500 grams;
- onion - 5 pieces;
- salt / pepper to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Mega delicious crispy chebureki. Step-by-step recipe
- Melt the butter, chill and whisk with the egg.
- Flour sift and mix with salt, add boiling water and mix intensively with a fork. Then, add the mixture of butter and eggs. Knead the dough. If necessary, add a little flour.
- Give the ready-made dough a little rest, covering it with a clean towel.
- From meat and onions, prepare the forcemeat, chop everything with a meat grinder.
- From the dough we pick off small pieces and roll out cakes from them, giving a round shape with a saucer.
- On one half lay out the mince, a small piece of butter, cover the second half and protect the edges.
- Fry the chebureks on a hot glowing vegetable oil, in large quantities.
Chebureks to taste are simply amazing, you will not regret, if this recipe is stored in the bookmarks. Bon Appetit! Cook with "Very tasty", everything is delicious! Next time, be sure to try the chebureks for a special secret recipe or a recipe for the simplest and tasty chebureks at home.