This recipe for marinated zucchini is great, not that you lick your fingers, but for now you can salivate saliva. Such a flavor will be garlic and greens ... umm ... just delicious. Marinated zucchini for the winter fingers lick is very easy to prepare, and require the most minimal set of ingredients.
- Zucchini - 3 kilograms;
- peeled garlic - 1 glass.
- vinegar - 50 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- salt - 50 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for marinated zucchini fingers
- Zucchini cut into strips, somewhere 10 centimeters in length.
- Peeled garlic squeezed through the scabby, dill finely chopped. Mix dill and garlic.
- Prepare marinade from vegetable oil, salt, sugar, vinegar and pepper. Mix together with garlic-dill paste.
- Mix everything together with zucchini, put in an enameled basin, and cover with a press.
- Put overnight in the refrigerator.
- Put tightly in a half-liter jars of marrow soaked in marinade. From above in jars lay out all dense weight from dill and greens that in jars all has got.
- Cover the jars with covers and put in a pan for sterilization. At the bottom of the pot, always put a tissue napkin, take the jars of water "on the hanger", and from the boil of water, sterilize 15 minutes.
- Then cover immediately roll, and inverted form the jar wrap in a blanket until cooling.
Marinated zucchini fingers you will lick, I still would name their snack bars, so well disperse on any feast. Zucchini are sour-sweet with the aroma of garlic and greens. I'm sure they will definitely like you, and if you like more sharply, add more vinegar and pepper.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!