Such original and delicious are obtained marinated tongues of cucumbers. In this recipe we will prepare them with onions and marinade pour. Marinated tongues of cucumbers are so spicy and saturated. They are more like a snack, which will please all your guests, and of course.
- Cucumbers - 3 kilograms;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- dill - a bunch.
- Vegetable oil (refined) - 2.5 cups;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 3/4 cup;
- black ground pepper - 1 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe of pickled reeds from cucumbers
- Cucumbers cut along thin plates, onion half rings, dill chop finely.
- Prepare the marinade filling.
- Mix the cucumbers, onion and dill, pour all the marinade filling. Leave for 8 hours.
- After the due time, put into prepared sterilized jars, and put the jars in a saucepan, on the bottom of which a tissue napkin is placed for sterilization. Fill the pan with water "on the shoulders" of the cans, and from the moment the water boils in the pan, sterilize half-liter cans for 20 minutes, then roll it down immediately.
- Store in a cool place.
- From this number of cucumbers we get 8 half liter cans.
I admit to you honestly, I make pickled tongues from overgrown cucumbers, they do not really want to push them whole into the jar, but in this form it's very much nothing.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!