Tomatoes marinated with dry mustard turn out to be vigorous, sharp. You know what it's like - for barrel tomatoes. And the smell and taste of mustard perfectly complements the taste of the pickle and the tomatoes themselves. Tomatoes marinated with mustard dry always turn out magnificent, and diverge on the festive table in an instant.
- Tomatoes - 1,5-2 kilograms (per 3-liter jar);
- salt - 60 grams;
- black pepper peas - 6-7 pieces;
- bay leaf - 6 pieces;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- a large bunch of dill;
- mustard powder - 20 grams;
- horseradish - a slice.
Step-by-step recipe of pickled tomatoes with mustard dry
- At the bottom of the canisters lay a bay leaf, dill, bell pepper, peeled chives, a piece of horseradish.
- Wash tomatoes and nibble in several places with a toothpick, then lay them on the jar.
- Boil 1 liter of water, cool it to room temperature and dilute salt in it. Brine tomatoes in a jar with a brine.
- At the top of the tomatoes, put a piece of a white cloth (it must be a cotton cloth), and top with a mustard powder (approximately 1 tablespoon).
- Do not cover the jar of tomatoes with a lid, at room temperature for 1.5 weeks.
- After 1.5 weeks, remove the tomatoes in the cellar or refrigerator, covering them with a plastic lid.
- Tomatoes are ready in 3-4 weeks.
Under the polyethylene lid, they stand all winter, but only in a cold place.
Tomatoes pickled for the winter with mustard dry are obtained simply super, and especially pickle, it is so delicious.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!