Marinated pears in sugar syrup is the taste and aroma of childhood! The most delicious pears I've ever tasted. Pears in sugar syrup is a wonderful winter dessert from a can. You know, in my opinion, they are even tastier than fresh pears, because they become more flavorful and lighter.
- Pears - 2 kilograms;
- orange - 1 piece;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters.
Step-by-step recipe of pickled pears in sugar syrup
- Pears, oranges and lemons are well washed.
- Next, you need to test the pears in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the core from the pear, not from the side of the tail.
- With lemon and orange, take the zest and put it lightly inside each pear.
- Prepare sugar syrup from water and sugar.
- Pears put in a jar and pour sugar syrup.
- Place a jar of pears in a pan for sterilization.
- A three-liter jar needs to be sterilized from the boiling point of the water in a saucepan for 15 minutes.
- After the lid roll up and wrap it upside down in a blanket.
Marinated pears in sugar syrup will be your favorite family stock. You know, you eat such a pear, and on the heart of the family warm and comfortable, so carefree! That's even what delicious food is capable of!
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!
And I'll tell you how to make a very simple, but less tasty jam from pears!